The ONE TO ONE academy Pescara football is back, the sports educational path developed by the Pescara Calcio School instructors, aimed at boys and girls who wish to improve their basic technique or simply achieve greater mastery of their means to try their hand at the game of football soccer.
The long experience with young players and the results obtained after the application of very precise working methods denote an evolution of modern football focused on physicality and speed, combined with a good execution of the technical gesture, with the player led to think and decide in the shortest possible time and make the best choice with precision and in a small space.
The goal of ONE TO ONE has always been to offer boys and girls technical improvement courses thanks to lessons carried out in small groups and with further detailed individual courses aimed at improving both tactics and finishing ability.
As in all sports, football also needs to carry out training sessions that complement the work already done in the team. With ONE TO ONE, young soccer players carry out additional technical activities aimed at improving their aptitudes and skills with the supervision of FIGC PESCARA CALCIO qualified instructors.
- Scheduled and detailed lessons, adapted according to the age and ability of the player, from 8 to 17 years.
- Work on technical aspects and particular attention to technical sensitivity, with 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 dueling exercises.
- Individual workouts in small groups made up of a maximum of 8 or 10 boys and girls, managed by a coach and an athletic trainer.
- ertificates of attendance and final evaluation in the exclusive ONE TO ONE summer campus, with full immersion activities and stay at the Pineto Beach from 25 June to 1 July.
- Social activities on our Pescara Calcio and Pescara Calcio Academy channels
START OF ACTIVITIES
- Open-Day scheduled for Saturday 25 February starting at 10:00 and ending at 12:00, at the Delfino Training Center
- Beginning of the route from 4 March to 17 June.
- Training every Saturday morning and Monday afternoon at the Delfino Training Center
- Restart with a full week at the Delfino Training Center from 21 to 26 August and with afternoon workouts from 18:00 to 20:00.
Applying this working method will lead the boy or girl to perfect their technique and tactical vision in the middle of the field, based on the skills of the player.
- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR Felice Mancini
- ONE TO ONE PROJECT COORDINATOR Spartaco Cordella
- GOALKEEPER TECHNICAL COORDINATOR Antonio Cozzi
- COMMUNICATION AREA MANAGER Massimo Mucciante
- MEDIA MANAGER Alceo Tontodonati
- SECRETARIAT Giuseppe Sciullo
INFO AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- Telephone 3383653533
- Porter area phone 3474966135
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org